Each fellowship has a duration of 24 months.
The fellowships will be awarded starting on October 1, 2021, consisting of two phases:
- Phase 1: 12 months of research at Freie Universität Berlin
- Phase 2: 12 months of research at St. Petersburg State University
The CfA is open to applicants from all disciplines represented at both universities. Applicants need written confirmation from two professors who will act as academic supervisors at FU and SPbU.
For the 12-month stay at FUB:
- A monthly stipend of 1,853 Euro and a one-time relocation allowance of 1,000 Euro in case the fellow has to move to Berlin for the Postdoc position.
- The fellows will further have access to the Researcher Development Program of the Dahlem Research School at FUB. Fellows may apply for further child allowances.
For the 12-month stay at SPbU:
- A monthly stipend of 60,000 roubles and a one-time relocation allowance of 60,000 roubles, in case the Postdoc has to move to St. Petersburg for the Postdoc position.
- Postdoctoral Fellows may pay to live in the SPbU guesthouse (if available), or choose to receive additional 20,000 roubles per month and find accommodation themselves.
- The Postdoctoral Fellows will further be eligible to apply for travel funding and have access to the Resource Centers of SPbU. The scientific supervisors at SPbU may offer their Postdoctoral Fellows additional funding from their grants.
For further information, please contact:
- Hans-Martin Meis, Center for International Cooperation, Freie Universität Berlin, Phone: +49 30 838 739 42, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yuliya Rogozhina, International Research and Technology Department, St. Petersburg State University, Phone: 8 (812) 324-08-88, email@example.com
The deadline for submission is January 31st, 2021.